Directed by Joss Whedon
Imdb link -> https://www.imdb.com/title/tt0848228/

Stever Rogers : Doctor Banner, now might be a perfect time for you to get angry. 
Bruce Banner : Oh, well, that's my secret, Captain. I am always angry. 


For me, 'The Hulk', 'Iron-Man', 'Captain America', 'Thor', 'Hawk-Eye' and 'Black Widow' were new characters.. I never knew and I still didn't do any research to know where they came from.

I like the screenplay, small surprises keep coming your way, and ofcourse there is a sequel coming if you watch the end-credits properly. The director makes use of story and fight sequences very well. I for one believe a super-hero film should be 60% fights, and 40% story. And this film lives upto that concept.

Having seen the film twice, it was 'The Hulk' and 'Iron-Man' that appealed to me the most. More so because they got the powerful scenes, a super-hero should have which rest four hardly have. I like the way Mark Ruffalo (The Hulk) performs the scenes where he has to remain calm, so that the anger doesn't come out making him become that monster. And ofcourse, the way he beats the hell out of Loki was too good a scene.

Tom Hiddleston (Loki) acted very well too, plus I liked the walk he was given as well as the look. That scene where he tries to rule the people, with his get-up changing to his real one automatically, and the one where he reveals secret getting influenced by the drama of 'Black Widow', one of her best scenes.

Robert Downey (Iron-Man), whom I knew as sherlock till date.. quite a fan of his humurous acting, and in the film he was just the same usual, a unique thing about him is making funny lines funnier due to his style of enacting them.

Chris Evans (Captain America) looked the weakest of all the super-heroes to me, maybe thats how he is meant to be. Same the case for Jeremy Renner (Hawk-eye), though his arrow shoots were still worth it in the later part of the film. Scarlett Johannson looked great, but performance wise was just decent.

Rest cast were good in supporting roles.


The final 20 mins, and the post interval part were my favs in the film. Quite loved this film.