The trailer gives a deja vu of lots of films, like Hum Tum (main tumse zaroor milunga kahin na kahin dialogue), Fanaa (all the shayaris used by both leads) and Love Aaj Kal (3 love stories between 2 different ppl in different times, portrayed by 2 leads). All this makes me not really appreciate the trailer much.

Bombay part looks the best among the three, though not sure how real it appears. While in Lahore part, I don't like the hairstyle of Shahid. And in London part, it reminds me of some seen rom com film sequence.

Everything comes to one question, how does Kunal Kohli narrate all the 3 stories together. And how less he makes me thinks of all the films I thought of while watching the trailer. For now, my expectations are very less from this film.

"Khuda ne jab tujhe banaya hoga, ek suroor uske dil mein aaya hoga.. socha hoga kya dunga tohfe mein tujhe, tab jaake usne mujhe banaya hoga"...




-------
Yash.