Jannat had lots of punchlines and Emraan Hashmi is one of those guys who can make a punchline look powerful. Same is the case in Jannat 2 trailer, all the punchlines work. Interestingly, the dialogue writer is Sanjay Masoom whom I criticised for the reason why I couldn't love 'Blood Money'. Surely, a case of going wrong in one film for him.

The songs are already growing on me, the background appears to be good in the trailer. Happy to see them use 'Zara sa interlude' as background as well as the title track, awesome. And Emraan Hashmi looks in total form! Sonu Dilli Kutti Kameeni Cheez - mast thought of name.

Esha Gupta has no dialogue, I still feel Sonal was better in looks. Esha ain't looking good in saree to me, she looks gorgeous in other dresses.

Randeep Hooda surely would have large role than what Sameer Kocchar had in Jannat. 'Tujhe goli maar dunga', this guy has been getting better and better with every film. As Shagufta (writer of the film) tweeted, he is the surprise package of the film.

Vishal Malhotra slightly over-acted in Jannat, so I hope the guy who plays friend of Emraan in this film is better in his acting.


I like all the use of revolver background.. 'Load and Roll'.


I somehow feel Kunal would easily create the romantic story between Emraan and Esha. What I am more keenly waiting to see is how he shows the rivalry between Emraan and Randeep, and how he intermixes the work of Emraan's arms dealing with his love life. Hopefully, he won't fail in that regard like it happened in Tum Mile.

Wonder if Emraan dies this time too in this film, I have a feeling he kills himself  this time in the climax. Just a wild guess.

"Log apni zindagi banaate hai.. main apni jannat banaata hoon" ... 


-------
Yash.