From the trailer, it looks Randeep Hooda pretty much plays the role Prashant Narayanan had in last film, a psycho against girls for some reason. Though, I could be wrong. The guy playing cop role, and Sala Loren appear to be weak actors unless they change my opinion after watching the film.

Aditi Rao gets very less shots, I hope she ain't saddened with a cameo like Jacqueline was in Murder2. Randeep Hooda looking impressive, he has dissappointed me with his films since Jannat2. But, those films had poorly written roles so this could be that film he needs to showcase his talent, as a solo male lead this time.

The trailer isn't as good as Murder2 was, they had used 'bheege honth tere' song so well. But then Murder2 was a average movie, so first impression isn't everything. Want good music from Pritam, Teri Jhuki Nazar song that is already out is very much average.. For now, I can say that my expectations from the movie are very less.

'Sab kuch bahut jaldi jaanna chahti ho tum..'