When I read the story of original Telugu movie, it immediately gave me a kick that this film could/would be the Salman movie to look out for. And the trailer for now has kept that feeling alive.


Its funny that some people call this movie as Salman’s superhero movie, anything to bash him. When I saw the 1st poster of mask, I immediately understood its gonna be worn by him when he plays the character ‘Devil’ and not for some superhero powers.

Aap Devil ke peeche, Devil aapke peeche.. Too much Fun. Salman’s first dialogue in the trailer introducing his character, one without french beard and other with it where he is ‘Devil’. Some good stunt scenes with cycle specially that train one (yes its over the top but lovely to watch for me).

The low point of trailer comes when Jacqueline-Salman love plot is revealed. I personally adore Jacqueline, near to having crush I would say, but the overdose of ‘Kick’ word in dialogues reminded me of Imran Khan’s Luck. Remember how much irritating it was when they kept using Luck in every dialogue of 1st half. I hope this aint case in the film.

Also, how much have they retained the original story, and how much changed it.. would be thing to see. I haven’t seen the original one, but to be frank I would like not too many changes in the plot.

Jacqueline’s dance moves in trailer are impressive, specially the one in red outfit.

The other worrying factor for me is music, as its by Mr Himesh Reshammiya whose songs have stopped clicking with me since he started to act.  Could this be the film where his music finally appeals ? Hope so.

Paida toh main bhi shareef hua tha, par sharafat se apni kabhi nahi bana. Nawazuddin in a negative role is another aspect I am keen to watch, one of actors that has been on the rise in last 2 years with his performances. Love that moment where he shares screen with Salman at 1:44. I hope there will be lot more scenes between them in movie, would be a delight.

The main highlight once again is the dialogue writing by Rajat Arora, I personally loved all his dialogues in ‘Once Upon a Time in Mumbaai Dobara’ (even though I didn’t put him in my top5 of best performances of year blog, he was close to it).  How about ending with that ‘Eid aa rahi hai, aur woh apni eidi lene zaroor aayega’ dialogue.. Simply Fantastic.


Fingers Crossed, could be the next masala movie after Dhoom3 that I could madly love, and its been a long gap since I loved a Salman movie completely (Dabangg was last).


Mere baare mein itna mat sochna, dil mein aata hoon…. samajh mein nahi.