7 stages of love explained by Khalu with a soothing background, and Babban's comedy touch to it. Loved the trailer

I didn't love Ishqiya, and even unlike others loved only 2 songs. Still, the film had some great moments to remember, specially Arshad-Naseeruddin chemistry, dialogues and the dark humour.

This sequel has all of that visible in its trailer, plus added attraction is Madhuri Dixit. And it looks that writer didn't want Khalu and Babban to love same woman, so there's Huma Quereshi too. I forgot name of that character (at 1:40) who loves to play hide and seek with Khalu-Babban.

Exact story is hard to decipher from the trailer, which is good for me. Probably one of best cut trailers this year, might feature in my top 5.

Another reason that the trailer got my attention was, the 7 stages of love last time I read was in 'Dil Se', one of my most fav film so it directly reminded me of it.


Dilkashin (Attraction)
Unns (Infactuation)
Mohabbat (Love)
Aqeedat (Reverence)
Ibaadat (Worship)
Junoon (Obsession)
Maut (Death)