Directed by : Alan Taylor
Imdb link -> http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1981115/

One of the super-heroes that doesn't excite me at all. Average movie. 



I took the risk of going for this movie without watching previous part, and I think it didn't affect me. Though, I had difficulty in understanding the nine rounds (dont remember if it was 9 or 7) portion.

The film however didn't work for me, main reason is I never found Thor as a superhero to look forward to, same goes for Captain America whose films I haven't seen until now. It was infact Loki (Tom Hiddleston) and Darcy (Kat Dennings) who made me enjoy the film much more, sadly they had the shortest role in the movie. I specially loved Darcy's cute way of creating humour, and her dialect  'Were those the car keys'.  While Loki impresses for his deceptive ways, and his last scene.

Chris Hemsworth performance didn't appeal to me, which pretty much sums up why the film was average for me. Though, I did like the finale between Thor and the counterpart.


I would still like to see the 1st part, and other Avenger characters movies.. maybe my views change on this movie. At the moment I can say Thor is very much one time watch.