I didn't understand some of the spoofs (that kyu one specially), the one by Dharmendra on their own YPD was best one.. and Maggi dialogue in the end. But 2 worrying points, one is the character of chimpanzee that will bring irritating humour into the screenplay, and other is the action sequences of Sunny Deol that look way over the top  with a capital T. Then, the romantic angle is always the weak link of such movies, and this time it looks Sunny Deol has it too. I would have loved them to carry forward the heroines too, that would have kept the focus just on the cons and spoofs of all of them.

Aneways, I liked the 1st version in parts, so if this one does the same then I wont mind at all. Also, Neha Sharma has always been among actresses I love watching.. looks too good.


Aap aur aapke bhai ke beech mein kitne minute ka fark hai ? 
Do.. Do minute.
Do minute ka 
Yeh paida hua, maine maggi banaayi.. aur prem aa gaya.