Very Spooky, and the story remains the plus point for my so much interest in this movie. Bas few things now, will they use all those stereotypes (door opening slowly, cat, dream death scenes etc) in abundance or have a change. And, the climax would have anything wierd about a human vs ghost fight. (Aatma failed badly in that department for me)

For now, it appears to be good horror movie. I still couldn't understand those lines recited when daayan shots start, and wonderful use of Kalki shot over it. I can't say who is the real daayan, if there are more than 1 daayan or there are no daayans. Special mention to the way trailer begins, no image with conversation and spooky background and then the footsteps of daayan going in other direction.

Even Kalki looking very promising in the trailer, which I was little doubtful with the last trailer/teaser.

And the final dialogue of Konkana 'So sweet, I could just eat you up'.

Waiting for Musiiiiiic and then  the film. Yaaram is too good and 'Totey Udh Gaye' growing on me with each listenings.


Jab tak tum apna kal nahi phenkoge, tab tak hamara kal saans kaise lega ?