Very Bold trailer! Its a theme that can easily turn into vulgar (Just the way I felt for The Dirty Picture), but in the trailer it never appears so. Hopefully, that would be the case while watching the film too.

Gulshan Devaiah has a very good screen presence plus I like his improvisations, while Paoli's voice for now remains to be the only worry point for me, else she is looking very confident in her portrayal of this role. Nikhil was very good for me in 'Shor in the city', though in trailer he has no stealing scene.

Special mention to the background theme in latter part of the trailer, very nice. I hope there are no cuts from censor now, let it be released as it is in (A) certificate.

'Siddharth Dhanrajgir, I fuck those who fuck with me, tumhi se seekha hai maine .. Fucking Bitch!'

--------
Yash