Have you ever seen a film without watching any of its song promos/dialogue promos ? If you have done it, then its really good, and if you have done it without watching even the theatrical trailers then its wonderful. Because, I have decided to watch films from now on keeping away from any of the film's song promos or dialogue promos.

I would watch all the theatrical trailers the film would release, normally there are 2 or at max 3 theatrical trailers a film has. The Hollywood films do the good thing, they release only main trailers. I had once tweeted too, that how I wish we followed Hollywood in this regard which I know won't happen since we are more of a publicity karo, paisa kamao nation of film-makers.

Aneways, I hope this plan of mine works because this means I will have to avoid watching any music channels on T.V. But, one thing I am sure of is, that it will enhance the joy of watching films further this way. These song/dialogue promos give away too many scenes away. Recent eg is 'Agent Vinod', so many of the action scenes already revealed, why ?

Here's for a new way to deal with the Hindi films for me .. good luck.


-------
Yash