I saw 55 films this year, just a little more than last year... This year, I made two records. Both with the same film 'Rockstar'. One, to see it 4 times on Friday itself(could had made it five too, had the length of film been small). And other, to see it 11 times in theatre. Don2, was the next film this year, where I went that much mad, as saw it 6 times. There were few more films that I loved too, but didn't really see them as much as I could had. The moods or the mumbai rains or professional life, you can call it any of that.

List of Films                        No of Times I saw in theatre

Rockstar                                          11
Don 2                                                6
7 Khoon Maaf                                   3
Delhi Belly                                         3 
Ladies vs Ricky Bahl                          2
Ra. One                                             2 
Bodyguard                                         2 
Zindagi na milegi Dobara                    2 
Murder 2                                           2 
Shaitan                                              2 
Ready                                               2
Yeh Saali Zindagi                              2 
No one Killed Jessica                        2


I think, I saw lots of films twice this year, could had seen pyar ka punchnama also once more. Also, would had liked to see 7 khoon maaf more times.  Aneways, hope to make new records and see many more films in 2012.