There has been a lots of 3d hindi films coming this year. It started with Haunted, then Ra.One and now Don2. While Joker was officially the 1st one to be declared as 3d film, coming next year. Hollywood aneways produces plenty of 3d films, 'The adventures of Tintin' and 'Puss in Boots' being the only films I have seen till now. 'Wall-E' is the only film that I consider pending among animation films, heard a lot good about it.

I didn't see Haunted in 3d. But rest films, I have seen in 3d and what I wonder is that does 3D means a content like in a film we have drama, action etc. Or does it mean that the entire film should be shaped up in 3d. If its the latter then the films haven't been upto the mark in terms of 3d for me. There are far few scenes that actually make 3d viewing effective. And then the negative thing is you can't enjoy the visuals/cinematography of the film. The glasses reduce the effect a lot.

Either I haven't seen the films that are totally enriched of 3d or I have wrong opinion about 3d films. For now, I believe that a 3d film should not mean 15-20 mins of 3d and rest is normal stuff. Maybe, my views change with time as I am still a newbie in this 3d films viewing.


------
Yash.