Hellooo,

If you have been a regular visitor to my blog and are wondering why it’s inactive, you may have to wait a little longer. Over the next few months, I’ll be working on optimizing my older posts to make them more SEO-friendly, along with making some changes to the homepage design, which you may have already noticed.

I might try to chip in with some new posts in between, but I can’t guarantee that. The goal is definitely to have the blog fully active again by 2025.

And a non-blog-related piece of friendly advice: If you’re 35+ and considering a career switch, especially if you’re a male, be cautious. Unfortunately, we live in a world where talent isn’t always given a fair chance. I’m speaking from my experience over the last few months, but life goes on. Hopefully, things will improve for me and for others who deserve better treatment.

Keep Enjoying Movies!