In comparison to last 10 years, this was probably my least no of seen movies in theatre (if counting only Hindi) which ended at 45 movies. But, I also saw 10 movies on Netflix/Prime, and also RajmaChawal (was good in parts) along with 3 series, Ghoul, Lust Stories and Sacred Games, all of which didn't fully work out for me.

Turned out to be a pretty good year, unlike whats been the case for past 2 years, still you can say we have got lots of improvement to do, specially the big stars who had a very off year.

Well, time to give out my list for 2018, and sorry once again that it will not be detailed, again busy with personal life. Not promising but hoping 2020 changes and brings back the old me that was always blogging, Cheers!


Here's my list of Top10 Hindi Movies of 2018 : 

1. Raazi
2. October
3. Mulk
4. Andhadhun
5. Laila Majnu
6. Kuchh Bheege Alfaaz
7. Padman
8. Pataakha
9. Karwaan
10. Mukkabaaz

Also, liked Badhaai Ho, Stree and Pari that miss out.


My list of Top5 Worst Hindi Movies of 2018 :

1. Race3
2. Paltan
3. Thugs of Hindostan
4. Sanju
5. Zero

One of those years where all the big guns misfired, and very badly! Satyamev Jayate and Baaghi2 were very close to being in that list too.


My list of Top5 Disappointing Hindi Movies of 2018 : 

1. Omerta
2. Gold
3. Sonu ke Titu ki Sweety
4. Blackmail
5. Aiyaary

While, Kedarnath, Love Sonia and 2 Point 0 were some of the other movies that didn't live upto my expectations.