He did few T.V serials like 'Fauji', 'Circus', 'Idiot' etc, and I haven't seen any of them, not a single episode.

He has done 56 films till now(not counting the special appearances). And there are few big films that I haven't seen yet like Swades, Chalte Chalte, Ashoka, Devdas and Yes Boss.

Just like Salman keeps doing stupid films, Shahrukh has done many such films too. For me there are 20 excellent films in his entire filmography. 

Shahrukh's Best Performances (along with my fav moments) :

Sunil (Kabhi Haan Kabhi Naa)Scene
'The scene where Sunil is very sad because he realizes he can't have Anna now. Beautiful background music.".
Ajay Sharma (Baazigar)Scene
"Madan Chopra laughing, feels he has won over Ajay, and suddenly Ajay starts laughing. Whenever I think of the best evil/non-evil laughing scenes, this always comes to my mind."
Rahul Mehra (Darr) Scene
"Tum kisi aur ki nahi ho sakti,kabhi nahi ho sakti.. Naaaahhhhhh! How well he improvises in this scene, making it extremely dramatic."
Raj Malhotra (Dilwale Dulhaniya Le Jayenge)Scene
"He doesn't know how to pray, but he prays because he founds it cute to see a lovely girl believe so much in prayers, as he ends up praying for her wishes. Very Sweet!"
Rahul (Dil Toh Pagal Hai)Scene
"She is not happy because her best friend Rahul loves other girl, not her. She doesn't like the fact that she isn't happy in her friend's happiness. She feels she is bad girl. Rahul consoles by telling, its the  God who is bad. Amazing emotions put in by both the actors in this scene, note the repitition of 'tum sorry mat bolo rahul, main ro padhungi'. "
Arjun Saagar (Pardes)Scene
"One of my personal fav scenes ever! For the 1st time in the film, Arjun speaks against a person he valued the most, to a extent he gave up his love on Ganga. 'Sach, sach toh aap sunna hi nahi chahte hai sir'."
Amarkanth Verma (Dil Se)Scene
"Its one of few romantic sequences between Amar and Meghna. 'Mujhe sabse jyada pasand tumhari yeh aankhein hai, kyunki inmein main jitna bhi dekhna chaahun, mujhe kuch dikhta hi nahi hai'. And the silence followed after this dialogue, with a background piece."

Rahul Khanna (Kuch Kuch Hota Hai)Scene
"Among the top romantic scenes ever! A imaginary dance with music, great thought. Shahrukh in black shirt, Kajol in red saree, hotness doubles and its shot very romantically too."
Raj Aryan Malhotra (Mohabbatein)Scene
"Raj tells his 3 best students, not to ever loose hope from love through his own love life experience. 'Mohabbat bhi zindagi ki tarah hoti hai, har mod aasan nahi hota, har mod pe khushi nahi hoti, par jab hum zindagi ka saath nahi chorte, phir mohabbat ka saath kyun chore.' A good dialogue can be spoilt, if not enacted properly.. but not the case here, Shahrukh enriches the dialogue further."

Rahul Raichand (Kabhie Khushi Kabhie Gham)Scene
"Its actually 2nd best moment, but other one is dominated by Kajol. Shahrukh adds that extra romance into the scene through his act 'chubha toh nahi'."
Aman Mathur (Kal ho na Ho)Scene
"He has the 'happy-go' nature in the film. And keeps giving some important advices in between like this  'Ishwar ki prathna karne ka kya fyada, jab uski di huyi zindagi ki kadar karna na jaano.' Fun ka fun, and message ka message."


Veer Pratap Singh (Veer Zaara) Scene
"Two people deeply in love, meet here to tell each other, that we have to live seperately, bound to our parents wishes. You may not get such kind of lovers in real life, or maybe somewhere they exist. One of best seperation scenes, the 'main yahan hoon' alaap makes it more emotional, with Sonu's do pal rendition. Very romantic way to end your love!"

Dev Saran (Kabhie Alvida na Kehna)Scene
"Mohabbat ke zamaane guzar gaye janaab, ab choti mote pyar se hi kaam chala lijiye aap. Its one of few sequences of film, where Dev is in good mood, not the angry, rude or chirchirapan nature. I adore this film, and this sequence develops the topic of 'Love after marriage, right or wrong' very well."
Kabir Khan (Chak de India)Scene
"I don't know if I am the only one to say that this was my fav scene from the film. Absolute anger, rudeness at its high.. because the players needed it to be hurt from inside.  Coach Kabir Khan doesn't spare anyone in this scene, and the dialogue 'Har team mein sirf ek hi gunda ho sakta hai.. aur iss team ka gunda main hoon'.Also special reference to the camera-work and editing in this sequence."


Favourite Quotes -------


'To me, Devdas is the end of love stories. I've portrayed an obsessed lover, a nice lover, an angry lover, a romantic lover. And now I've played Devdas. For someone who doesn't even like love stories, I've played an awful lot of lovers. Personally speaking, I wouldn't see any of the romantic films I've acted in.'
This quote he said during Devdas probably, and here he very rightly covers the point of Versatality. The shahrukh bashers have always said Shahrukh does same kind of roles, but that's not true. The romantic roles differ with each other, one is obsessed like Darr, one is mad like Dil Se, one is nice like Rab ne bana di jodi or Dilwale Dulhaniya Le Jayenge, one is angry like Kabhi Alvida na Kehna, one is romantic like Kuch Kuch Hota Hai or Dil Toh Pagal Hai. But, as a dialogue of Shahrukh in Pardes says 'Woh sochta hai, jo usne socha.. wahi sach hai', people who don't like shahrukh won't ever accept this point of  versatility.

'I haven't given up smoking. I'm very clear about it, it's a personal choice. I want to cut down on it. It shouldn't be made into an issue to say, damn good or damn bad. Whether I give it up or not shouldn't be an issue.'
Quite right, shouldn't be made a issue as I have seen people make on his smoking. But, yea I do feel, it affects his face, due to which he appears bit aged in comparison to Aamir and Salman.


'You must respect your seniors, but never get intimidated by them. Winning should be a habit, not an option. The four Hs are important when you play to win --- honesty, humor, hard work and a bit of haraamipan.'
He knows how to say out the stuff with a great sense of humour.  

'Togetherness, passion, laughter, faith, trust and jealousy are the essential ingredients of love.'
Absolutely, no wonder.. He and Gauri share a very good married relationship, a inspiration to the youth of today. 

'Directors who treat me with gentleness, I like to work with them. Its a wrong rumour people have that I work with only selected people. I don't listen to story, just be good with me and treat me like a child. I like being loved.'
Its a completely different theory he has, unlike many other well known actors who give importance to 'Script', if not good, they won't do it. But Shahrukh most of the times like the environment, the director to be good and friendly. Though, it backfires too, maybe some of his bad films were a result of this theory. Quite possible! 

'If film does very good on Friday, will feel happy. If not, then hope it does well on Saturday. But I dont calculate these collections. I never ask what the collections are, I only ask people liking the movie ? I have come to this realisation, that I was born so that I can make films.'
Best answer to the bashers who believe in comparing collections of films. May they grow up some day, if at all they do.


Happy Birthday Shahrukh Khan. My love towards your work hasn't changed ever since Kuch Kuch Hota Hai days. To add to it, you are one of those few celebs whom I find interesting as a person too, thanks to your way of talking and the awesome sense of humour, which I don't think any other celeb has. I can never be like your die-hard fans are nor I intend to be ever, so  there will be times when I wont like your work, be it Don or Om Shanti Om or to some extent Ra.One.

Looking forward to see Don2, and the much awaited Yash Chopra film next year. Fully trusted directors, hence expecting two treatworthy films for me. Keep rocking with your good performances, thats all that matters to me. 

'Sitaaron se aage jahaan aur bhi the, abhi ishq ke imtihaan aur bhi the.' Dil Se
The journey is long, keep going as long as your work is good, the journey would be enjoyable.

-------
Yash.