Directed by : Peter Winther

Why are you so concerned with everyone else's feelings but mine?


Spoilers ahead.. 


A young couple Kevin Dadich (Shawn Ashmore) and Natalie Dadich (Ashley Greene) who have been going through bits in their relationship decide to start a fresh by taking a deal on a home which just recently had a horrific incident involving death of a couple. 

The film follows the horror cliches to scare you, which I would have gladly taken if not for turning the film around as a 'stalker living in the house' rather than a ghost oriented haunted movie. I have told this before too, it irritates me when I see useless time wasted because one person (mostly the man) among the couple won't believe the other one is actually experiencing something and isn't some hallucination. 

Also, I felt sorry for Natalie's sister who should had stuck to her beliefs and not been around the house to get herself killed. The opening scene murder suspense is easy to guess who did it the moment you meet the owner of the house with whom Dadich's get the deal done, the lady owner being the sister of the guy who got killed or is said to have killed himself after killing his wife. 

To be honest if I was to see the film for what it is, it still won't work for me, I just find it stupid for what the guy does living in the house to scare and kill people. 

Barring few decent scares, Aftermath offers nothing at all. 


My Rating : 3/10