This is the 2nd trailer of the movie to come out few days back, and its increased the curiosity to watch the movie even more. I will be reading the book on which this movie is based, and since the final act i.e the ending is different in movie, it would make a great view specially after knowing through twitter feeds that the ending in the book was a big let down.

Ben Affleck may be receiving a lot of flak in recent few months for his upcoming Batman movie, but I doubt people would like to miss this movie where he looks to be perfectly suited to the role. Its hard to tell whether he is behind his wife gone missing or there’s a lot more to it.  And I like the way Rosamund delivers her dialogues,  a mysterious touch is felt in it.

I have liked David Fincher’s last two movies, and he is a director worth having expectations from.



Nick, man of my dreams
This man of mine, may kill me.. 
This man may kill me …
This many may truly ….
Kill me.