Directed by : David R. Ellis
Imdb link : http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1633356/


The film could had been so good, if they used the scare of 'sharks' in right way. I haven't seen 'Jaws' yet, but I have heard a lot.. specially during film classes I had that Jaws was immensely good film only because the director opted never to show the shark, and instead build the scare everytime with the feeling that 'the shark would come anytime'.

The pyscho angle involved in the film's plot was something that I didn't like but then I couldn't disapprove of either. But having said that, they didn't build a screenplay that would make the kind of impact that this pyscho thing should had. Also, for me the performances of almost everyone, except for Chris and Katharine was very average.

Even some of the deaths that comes through shark, weren't as chilling and scary as it should had been.

Overall, the movie was below average mark, and only Chris performance along with some shark scenes made it watchable. But, one thing this movie surely did is.. remind me that I need to watch Jaws sooner.. will surely do that.