Agneepath, one of my most favourite films ever. Amitabh Bachchan, Danny, Mithun with awesome performances and a brilliant screenplay with a background score that fitted the whole theme of the film.

I hate remakes, Don the clear example of it. But, I do watch them, and in case of Agneepath I see lots of changes, plot and soul is same.. master dinnanath dies, vijay seeks revenge from kaancha as he grows up. But no mithun's character, romantic angle of vijay gets more emphasis. I get that kind of feel that this time, its not really copied remake..

Though I have to admit it, I still want to see the dialogues of Vijay in the new agneepath to be assured of the changes. Also, I am hoping most of the dialougees used in film are fresh, ofcourse 'kar shapath, latpath, agneepath agneepath' couldnt had been left out, and as hrithik said in interview 'Its gonna be used at a very perfect place in the film'.

What I loved about the trailer -
The eye expressions of both Vijay and Kaancha, the background score of fast aarti mixed with action sequences. The angry look Hrithik has in entire trailer, the running sequence(I love these ones). The sizzling romantic scenes between Hrithik and Priyanka. Lastly, the only dialogue from main lead 'Vijay Dinnanath Chauhan ko marna padega'.

In short, the Agneepath trailer lives upto the hype created. The minuses I would say are eunuchs used, always dont like to see them in a intense film. Also, its taking time to like the new villaineous look of Kaancha, not sure if it was really essential to go for a bald look, shakaal types. Could had thought of some other look. But, maybe, just being optimistic, while watching the film, I may like it more. And the small vijay's dialogue delivery was not that good as original agneepath one.

That makes me wonder, how much comparison is gonna take place between both the films. As long as the words said by everyone associated with Agneepath that its just a adapated version, and a new take on the film, not a remake. I would say I have a chance of loving this film...

Also, I feel even if the film doesnt live upto the expectations, it wont turn out to be Karan Johar ki agneepath like Ram gopal verma ki aag. I saw some of these jokes floating on twitter. Reason I feel it wont happen is that the characterisation would be right here, and more chances are the performances would be good too. Only screenplay would be the decisive factor!

The next trailer comes with ra one film which surely will have more dialogues, and more insight as to how much different this one is from original agneepath...


Yash~