Unlike others, I end up watching many films atleast 2 times in theatre, some go beyond that. So, a check on my journey to theatre this year on the films that I saw atleast 2 times. ;)

Films Seen no of times

Delhi6 2
New York 2
Jashnn 2
Luck 2
Love Aaj Kal 3
Kaminey 6
Wake up Sid 2
London Dreams 3
Tum Mile 2
Kurbaan 2
3 Idiots 2


So, these were the films that I saw more than once .. Except for Luck and Tum Mile, my love for every film increased with each view. Love Aaj Kal I simply fell in love 3rd time which I found just a nice film at 1st turn. While most of the films that I saw 2 times were because 1st time I went with high expectations and wanted to see it 2nd time to see if without expectations the film works more for me or not.

Kaminey however was a exception, it made me mad and the end result 6 views. ;)

London Dreams I went 3rd time because the effect Barso yaaron song has in theatre cant be felt while watching the film at home.

I hope next year too, I watch films endlessly and I do get another Kaminey film to get mad at. :p


Hasta la Vista!