I have seen some people madly worship their favourite celebrities. Sometimes its irritating to see such stuff. I mean a person keeps speaking about only one person, always giving importance only to one person as if only one celebrity exists in the world.

For eg : If a person loves Shaan, whenever a new album will release, the person will be like 2 shaan songs, and if no shaan songs then why no shaan songs. I mean if your fav singer isnt among the album singers that shouldnt mean that the album is not worth a listen. Hard to understand such behaviour. Take the instance of Shahrukh Khan, some friends love them to such large extent that they arent willing to see other actor films at all.

When I ask them, why didn't you see this and this film, their reply comes why waste time on them, hum toh seedha shahrukh ki hi films dekhenge. I wonder what should I call them, Srk freaks or Bollywood Freaks. Even if they are srk freaks, they are in a way going to see srk film which means they are going to see shahrukh's acting in the film. If they can appreciate his acting skills then why not try to appreciate other actors and their films too, ofcourse only good ones. Just to get a glimpse of srk, you go to see the film is childish.

Even I so many times watch film because of my fav but my reasons are different, I go there expecting those favs to deliver in terms of their work not to see a glimpse of their looks and all, for that google is always there.

There are certain occasions when this extra or baised love makes me dislike that celebrity for a certain time which shouldnt happen.

I always believe you should never show off too much for a celebrity and same way not show off too much hatredness for a celebrity. Show it in a way that others appreciate it instead of making others get irritated. ;)

I dont know if all this happens with anyone else or not, but it certainly happens with me time and again. And I am yet to find a way to get out of all this as daily I get to see all this happening in some way or other.


Hasta la Vista!